The protection, processing and storing of your personal data is very important to us. Any data that we collect from you when you visit our websites or social media accounts, or retail shops and stores is always collected, processed and stored with your consent. We will never use your personal data without your consent (under 18 years old require adult consent).
Any personal data that we collect, process and store on you is in accordance with European Law and specifically with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
Your personal data is protected with us and is encrypted utilizing state of the art technologies to keep it safe.
Personal Data collected on you belongs to you. You always have the legal right to opt in or opt out from any purpose that your personal data will be used for by our organization.
We only use your personal data for the purpose it is collected for and it is not shared with any third parties without your knowledge and consent.
You also have the legal right to request from us to amend any personal data that we hold on you or to permanently delete all the personal data that we hold on you unless it is a legal requirement by governing authorities within the countries we operate in.
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSINGWe only collect and process personal data that you voluntarily provided to us yourself. For example, such data may be collected during your visits to our shops when you make a purchase from us. Personal Data is then collected for the processing of your order, payments or delivery or installation of your order, or to save your personal data for linking the warranty of your purchase to you for the duration of the warranty. Other such personal data that you voluntarily provide to us yourself may be obtained during your registration to our newsletters, emails for product updates, emails for surveys and competition entries as well as emails and / or phone calls for communication purposes regarding products, order deliveries, payments and warranty, etc. Personal Data may also be collected to validate the warranty of your purchase and to validate your payment details. Personal Data that we may collect, process, store and delete for specific purposes and specific duration may include names, surnames, addresses, mobile numbers, emails, banking details, social media accounts, I.D numbers or passport numbers, etc.
2. IP ADDRESSES AND WEB ANALYTICSFurthermore, we analyze traffic on our websites and social media to understand our customers’ requirements and, based on these, to continuously improve our sites, offerings and customer experience. For this reason, we store the IP address of a visitor’s Internet Service Provider as standard. The IP address is not linked to a specific person. Only anonymous, aggregate data is evaluated for statistical purposes during web analytics. Data from individual uses of our website is stored for error analysis only. This information is used solely for correcting errors and is deleted after a two-week storage deadline.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data,” search for the website’s name.
- To the right of the site, click Remove .
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Click Show Cookies…. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. The cookies that match your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) in the list to remove and click Remove Selected.
- Click Close to close the Cookies window. Close the about:preferences page.
COOKIES ON OUR SITES:
|Strictly necessary cookies.||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/performance cookies.||They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.|
|Functionality cookies||These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).|
|Targeting cookies.||These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
1. LIMITATIONS ON USEWe only utilize the minimum amount of information required for the specific purpose it is collected for. We will collect, store, process and use your personal data only in connection with our products and services. We require your consent for using your personal data for each purpose. We are transparent for what, why and when your personal data will be used for. After your inquiry is closed, this information will not be retained without requesting your permission to do so. Your personal data will be deleted and only retained with your consent (unless it is a legal requirement to retain it).
1. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will not share your information with any third parties unless we obtain your consent. Some of our services (e.g. newsletter subscriptions, mailing lists, enquiries, social media, etc.) give you the opportunity to store and / or share your personal information with us.
Such information will only be used for the given purpose or to respond to your current inquiry. After your inquiry is closed, this information will not be retained without requesting your permission to do so. Or after you have unsubscribed / opted out from our newsletters or mailing lists, etc. your data will be deleted and only retained with your consent.
1. DATA COMPLIANT
We only connect with Social Media Companies, which are GDPR (or of equivalent legislation, process and policies, and standards) Compliant.
2. PERSONAL DATA
Any personal data we obtain from Social Media is given by the data subjects consent and it is used only for interaction within the Social Media Account. E.G. a data subject may follow us / connect with us / subscribe to us on a social media account to receive / view video clips, photos, news on products and service updates, information about the company or connect to our websites via a social media link or interact with us in a chat room. All these actions are only conducted with the data subjects consent via voluntary actions.
1. DATA SECURITY AND TECHNOLOGY
Data Security is of primary importance to us. We use State of the Art technology within our infrastructure to ensure your personal data is encrypted, secured and is protected against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, deletion or unauthorized access.
Our high-level security measures are being improved continuously as new technology develops. Any processing and transmission of personal data is encrypted by the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol among other future proof technologies. SSL enables an encrypted communication respectively to transfer documents via the internet between the web browser and web server. The URL of a website with SSL connection to your browser starts with https://
2. DATA SECURITY AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
Only authorized personnel have access to the collection, processing and storing of your personal data. Organizational security measures to protect your personal data are governed by secure internal organizational policies, processes and controls. These organizational measures are governed, monitored and controlled by technology measures, which are in place.
1. REQUEST YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By law, you can request from us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. You can also ask for it to be erased and you can ask for us to give you a copy of that information. We can only hold data about you without your consent if it is a legal requirement by the authorities in the countries we operate in. If you would like to know if we have personal data about you, collect, store or process your data or alternatively if you do know that we hold personal data on you and would like to amend or delete it then you should Contact Compliance Officer.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Data Protection Commissioners Office who is our EU / EEA Legal Supervisory Authority at: